Monday, March 31, 2008

Decorating your Home


So, in my last post I said I loved to decorate my home. Well, I do. :) When I can I try to always hang original paintings up. I just love the texture that an original painting has--much pricier than a print but I think definitely worth it! In my library I currently have a gorgeous painting that I had custom made for me by Jen at AlmostFamous. Her work is fabulous!!! My husband loves JFK and I wanted to decorate the library room with historical figures. So, I am currently working on getting a collection of original paintings up that compliment each other. I just can't decide what other historical figure to get next.... (to go to her store visit www.almostfamous.etsy.com)

2 comments:

Field Notes said...

Great start to your blog! Keep it going :D I like the B& W photos at the bottom.

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog, you seem to take to blogging very easily. Nice appearance, not too crowded, short and interestings posts. Keep it up, you're doing great!