Friday, April 18, 2008

Gardening . . .



I am currently sitting in my courtyard wearing one of my sun dresses with the nice summer breeze blowing my hair. It feels fantastic out here!! I just love it! I am also watching my husband who decided to make a garden this year out in the yard planting. He's working on quite a spread! We have tomatoes, onions, carrots, strawberries & the list just goes on!!! I can't wait until we can start eating them!!! Too bad they don't grow overnight!

Well, since I definitely don't feel like toiling in the dirt this evening I decided I would do some online window shopping! :) I just love doing that!!! Anyway, I went to a very cute Etsy store called Handmade by Khristinne. Her jewelry fit my mood perfectly! I'll wear fun summer garden jewelry while my husband does all the work! That sounds perfect! I absolutely adore her strawberry necklace!

No comments: