Friday, June 13, 2008

Antibes

We took an uncomfortable five hour train ride from Milan to Nice and then from there to Antibes. The Nice train stop was a nightmare!!!!!! Who knows what was going on there! I can't understand French...and it wasn't just me...even the French were confused. Shoof. Well, somehow we made it...Joe and his handy phrasebook got us out of that city and into Antibes. Antibes is gorgeous and relaxing...quite the opposite of Nice. And here we have a SUPER CUTE hotel! It has a great location overlooking all the shops & bakeries here in Antibes. So, all we have done here so far is go to the beach and eat. Quite the life!!!! Last night I had this great steak and ratatouille!!!!! YEP ratatouille....just like the movie! It was great! I felt so awesome :) Joe had some weird fish and other stuff...you can ask him later if you like. Today I had a panini...this place is filled with great food! Yay! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....and my hotel has pink toilet paper!!!!!!!! Things can't get any better!

No comments: