Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Gift Show at The Cazbah!!!!

(Photo taken by GreenvilleDailyPhoto.com)

Life has been super busy lately!! I haven't had a chance to stop by and blog at all! :( Right now I am getting ready for a Christmas Gift Show that I am doing with 2 other local artists...Threadbare (Heather Kaiser) and Apfelfoto (Joe Apple) at the Cazbah in Downtown Greenville. I am getting really excited!!!! Hopefully we will have a great turn out and a fun time as well! I love Christmas time!!!

Anybody & EVERYBODY is invited to this! So, if you happen to accidently run into my blog and read this feel free to come out! :D Here are the details...You are now "officially" invited! & most importantly you will recieve a complimentary glass of red or white wine with purchase! ;) So, come get rewarded for shopping!!

Drop in for a toast of good cheer & browse through one of a kind treasures from

Apfelfoto

Threadbare

Mariposas

Featuring: Gorgeous Jewelry, Beautiful Hand-Knit Creations, & Stunning Photography

Sunday, December 7th at 6-10 pm

At The Cazbah
16 West McBee Avenue
Greenville, SC

http://greenv.planetdiscover.com/sp?skin=&aff=1002&eventId=67499&startDate=12/7/2008&endDate=

1 comment:

Denton said...

Jessica, I don’t mind your using my image for your post. Thanks for asking ... In fact I enjoy supporting the artist of Greenville and I’m pleased my image can be of assistance … I will set December 7th in my calendar and try to drop by Cazbah and to enjoy your Christmas Gift Show … Hopefully some of our readers will drop by as well.

The photo jessica used is titled The Cazbah offers Tapas, Wine, and Euphoria and posted October 25, 2007.