Sunday, January 31, 2010

Swagbucks...the reason I have their banner on my site

The reason I have a Swagbucks banner on my site is because I LOVE this site!!! I have only been using it for a month and have already gotten $10 for Amazon.com from it. Swagbucks is a search engine and they get their money to be able to award by sponsored links. Swagbucks is powered by Google. The downside to Swagbucks is that sometimes the search results aren't as good as if I had gone directly through Google. I use it regularly to look up sites that I need to go to and about 2-3 times a day I win a swagbuck!!! These are what you accumulate to be able to redeem for money. It only takes 45 swagbucks to redeem a $5 Amazon.com gift card so you can see how that could easily add up! You also get bucks for having someone sign up under you so if you are interested please sign up with me!


If you have any questions just comment below and I will answer them!

No comments: