Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Tabasco Sauce at Bi-Lo


I am posting this deal for all of you that love spicy things...like my husband. Wait...I am NOT saying my husband is spicy...just that HE likes spicy things! haha WELL...actually he is pretty hot! Where was I going with this post again???? Oh yeah, FREE hot sauce...oh my I get side tracked easily. Anyway, I can't stand Tabasco sauce, but out of my love for him & the fact that it was FREE ;) I got this for him today.


Ok, here's the deal:


Tabasco Pepper Sauce, 2 oz, at $1.82 it is on Buy 1 Get 1 sale and that makes it 91¢ (remember at Bi-Lo you don't have to buy two items to get the B1G1 price)


use your -.50/1 Tabasco Sauce any size or flavor coupon from this past Sunday's paper (SS 1/31) or printable (makes it FREE)


(Bi-Lo doubles any coupons under $0.55 automatically--but always keep your eye open and make sure it goes through!)

No comments: