Thursday, February 11, 2010

Walgreens 15% off Coupon TODAY only!

If you are planning on heading over Walgreens today (2/12/2010) print & take this coupon with you! This will give you an extra 15% off! I have been meaning to go to Walgreens this week & just haven't had a chance. So glad! Today I will save even more! 


I am using my 15% off coupon to purchase Boogie Wipes (after all coupons they will be $0.55!!!). If you are interested in this make sure to ALSO print this Boogie Wipe $2 off coupon. I am so excited about this! I have never tried Boogie Wipes (Personally I hate their name (it's just something about the word boogie that I can't seem to stand...but I am getting sidetracked...so back to what I was saying), but it sounds like a nice gentle wipe. I guess for this price it doesn't hurt to give them a try!)


Let us know what awesome deals you find there today!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm going to get the Boogie wipes too! I hate the name yuck!!!!